Senior Health Medicare Presentations Overview
Unbiased and useful information is what viewers of our Medicare presentations can expect, always. With almost two decades of experience in Medicare, our presenters are the best of the best and can help you feel secure and informed when it comes to your Medicare insurance. If you’re a part of a group, association, retiree club, or credit union, this is a great FREE way to provide more benefits to your members.
On-Site Medicare Workshops
If your group is located in the state of Michigan, or in the bordering states like Ohio or Indiana, we would be happy to hold an on-site Medicare workshop at your location or a location of your choice. We provide the lunch and the information, and your members benefit.
Virtual “Webinar-style” Medicare Workshops
Same information just presented virtually for those on-the-go or out of our region. Great way to get a feel for our presenters and style before committing to an in-person workshop. Also a great way to get the same valuable information on your time and schedule.
Choose from a list of intriguing topics like:
- “Medicare 101: An Overview of the Medicare Benefit”
- “Medicare Advantage versus Medicare Supplement”
- “How the Affordable Care Act Will Effect Medicare in the Next 5 Years”
- “How to Recognize and Avoid Medicare Scams”
- “Understanding the Difference Between Part A and Part B”
- “Part D Prescription Plans Made Clear”
- “How to Choose the Right Medicare Supplement Plan”
- And more! We can customize topics based on audience interest.
Our presentation calendar fills up quickly, so book your spot today! We recommend late summer/early fall time slots to make the best impact on your members right before the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP).
Call Cortney to set up your FREE Medicare presentation at (517) 304-3484 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org